Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
10m notes to 100m NPC

Suggesting an NPC that converts 10M notes (obtained in Tundra) to 100M note which is better than manually converting the 10m notes into gold (double-clicking or shortcut clicking) and making the gold into 100m notes at arg groc.

Eh I don't see the big deal really...
What's needed more than that is a Gem Combiner npc that creates lv6 gems....

Well, mine doesn't disrupt services but yours does. If lv6 combiner is added then gem makers lose their job and ref god chests will be useless.

(05-17-2017, 09:15 AM)shimingren Wrote: Well, mine doesn't disrupt services but yours does. If lv6 combiner is added then gem makers lose their job and ref god chests will be useless.
People will always be lazy enough to pay someone, so I don't think so. If you think about it, it's easier for gem makers since it saves them from combining a ton of lv4 gems rather than lv6.

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2017, 03:19 AM by shimingren.)

(05-17-2017, 10:38 AM)Rami512 Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 09:15 AM)shimingren Wrote: Well, mine doesn't disrupt services but yours does. If lv6 combiner is added then gem makers lose their job and ref god chests will be useless.
People will always be lazy enough to pay someone, so I don't think so. If you think about it, it's easier for gem makers since it saves them from combining a ton of lv4 gems rather than lv6.

Since it would be easier for pro players to make lv9 gems for just a few clicks then they don't need a gem maker anymore. Making lv9 ref with just a lv4 fast combiner takes 10-15mins which rich ppl prefer to buy the time because they are lazy and have money that gives advantages to the gem combiners. While making lv9 ref with a lv6 fast combiner by imagining it takes only about 5 mins coz buying 32x lv1s is so easy with the gem tweak and fastcombining it to lv6 takes only a few clicks. Repeat it 14x and Vwolah! you have a lv9 gem.

(05-17-2017, 07:08 AM)Rami512 Wrote: Eh I don't see the big deal really...

You can post your own thread if you want to suggest. Not here.

(05-18-2017, 03:08 AM)shimingren Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 07:08 AM)Rami512 Wrote: Eh I don't see the big deal really...

You can post your own thread if you want to suggest. Not here.

Someone's salty

The printing version every advantage for to get the prints of the NPC and ever reads on the paper patching with manually. The other majesty of the thing is aussie writings in the printing of the version by various sides of the page.

great post. unlimited coins and gems pixel gun 3d

(05-17-2017, 07:08 AM)Ramster Wrote: Eh I don't see the big deal really...
What's needed more than that is a Gem HSC Warranty Combiner npc that creates lv6 gems....

that this base cost is indicative only and may vary considerably with the price that the player may be able to trade the article for with another NPC.