Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Unbalanced classes

Hello:
I think that actually magic classes(voyager,cleric,sealmaster) and champion are very unbalanced.They have too may def and with a ss or crus full with cloak lv7 you cant even break these people low gemmed.I know you are very busy but I think that this is important.Thnx for your time

actually im working on class balance Big Grin

okay thnx for your hard work on server, you are really active and I like it!

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2018, 03:27 PM by Afxal.)

GM I think too that their is much difference in the classes. Like crusaders not even hitting Champs well because of their op Def please balance champions

(10-19-2018, 11:52 AM)Afxal Wrote: GM I think too that their is much difference in the classes. Like crusaders not even hitting Champs well because of their op Def please balance champions

Imbalance is Common
Most classification data sets do not have an exactly equal number of instances in each class, but a small difference often does not matter.

There are problems where a class imbalance is not just common, it is expected. For example, in datasets like those that characterize fraudulent transactions are imbalanced. The vast majority of the transactions will be in the “Not-Fraud” class and a very small minority will be in the “Fraud” class.