Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The trailer got leaked and dropped the trailer early and EA

Franchise is at its worst condition I am holding out for a glimmer of hope and that it has been Madden 20 coins found by me, but not anticipating anything. If all franchise has got is a bare minimum update like more scenarios, or a different UI, that will be the nail in the coffin until the purchase price drops, and I'll happily wait. I'm tired of needing to resolve each and every contract on every team in my franchise to keep it going because the teams AI can not manage a salary cap. This was the primary factor of forcing me and visiting free agents because teams can't manage the contract they desired, sitting there, and then I see that they signed a 1 year - contract with a team. Please fix your sport EA.They Left the Madden 21 trailer People early

The trailer got leaked and dropped the trailer early and EA pretty much just said fuck it. Looks like sexy garbage btw. So looks like quite much the exact same match with"brand new" animations. I truly expect the base gameplay isn't crap but you really can't tell from a trailer. We are in need of gameplay! Hopefully the animations require another step. One can easily make the argument that they are still trash. However, they had been a massive improvement over M19. Should they make the leap I have hopes for this one.

I am just worried it is more of a"hope I get this cartoon through complete RNG and no skill" over real stick work. As a defensive minded madden player, it felt extremely clunky. You were rewarded for not circling on chase backs down or to create tackles. The consumer chooses did feel. Madden 19 was undoubtedly the worst. The character models were horrendous and the cartoons were god awful. You could not pay me to touch that game again.Even more trash than I thought it'd be. A couple new animations and that is it... Animations that should happen to be in Madden NFL 21 long ago.

Because it shows new ball carrier animation, new pass rushing moves, real strip sacks, players actually diving to get the goal/first down, better conservative tackling. You blind if you can not admit you watched new things. I have not played madden because 18 and buy Madden nfl 20 coins I watched the very same animations. Lamar looks to be an idiot with these shoulder pads and he is about the fucking cover. Announcers are the same that's a lock to be crap.